Account Manager / Assistant Account Manager (CRM) 立即申請
Our client is a renowned digital marketing agency with over 100 awards and 12 years of experience. They offer a full range of market-leading solutions for different industries, including FMCG, Hospitality and Travel, Food and Beverage, Retail, Fashion, and more.
- Passionate in digital and data-driven solution
- Interested to use technology to enhance customer experience
- Excited to solve business problems using innovative solutions
An Assistant Account Manager (CRM) / Account Manager (CRM) serves and develops key business accounts, supporting the technical team and data analytics team to implement data-driven solutions.
- Key account servicing and development
- To understand client’s business needs and formulate the best loyalty strategies for achieving their marketing objectives and goals
- Design, implement and execute effective communication with members, including SMS, DM, DM, digital, etc.
- To keep up to date about best practice for CRM communications and to develop and enhance the loyalty project
- Work with dedicated teams for day-to-day support tasks, including member communication materials, content creation and etc.
- Ensure project deliverables are in good quality and timeliness
- Bachelor and above in Business Administration, Marketing or related disciplines
- Minimum 3 years CRM / Digital Marketing experience
- Agency background is an advantage
- Positive working attitude with strong analytical and quick problem-solving skills
- Self-motivated, good presentation skill and result-oriented
- Proficiency in both written and spoken Chinese and English
- Good command in Excel, Word and PowerPoint, knowledge of technical solutions is preferable
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as Assistant Account Manager (CRM)
- Staff Training
- Five-day work per week
- Team Building Activities
- Birthday Leave, General Holiday, Education and Medical Allowance
We offer attractive remuneration package, commensurate with candidates’ qualification and experience. Interested parties, please send your application letter, detailed CV including date of availability and current and expected salary by clicking "APPLY NOW". Only short-listed candidates will be notified for an interview
All information received will be kept in STRICT CONFIDENCE and only for employment related purpose.|||Hong Kong|||Digital Marketing||||||7omfRHz~ozx8d-Xx|||FULL_TIME|||HKD|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false