CS50's Introduction to Computer Science
Introduction to computer science ＆ the art of programming.
This course teaches students how to think algorithmically and solve problems efficiently. Topics include abstraction, algorithms, data structures, encapsulation, resource management, security, and software engineering.
- A broad and robust understanding of computer science and programming
- How to think algorithmically and solve programming problems efficiently
- Concepts like abstraction, algorithms, data structures, encapsulation, resource management, security, software engineering, and web development
- How to engage with a vibrant community of like-minded learners from all levels of experience
- How to develop and present a final programming project to your peers
*Harvard University 在全球大學排名第7位 (資料來源：Times Higher Education (THE) World University Rankings 2020).