Python for Data Science
Solving data science problems with Python
Learn to use powerful, open-source, Python tools, including Pandas, Git and Matplotlib, to manipulate, analyze, and visualize complex datasets.
- The basic process of data science
- Python and Jupyter notebooks
- An applied understanding of how to manipulate and analyze uncurated datasets
- Basic statistical analysis and machine learning methods
- How to effectively visualize results
*University of California, San Diego 在全球大學排名第31位 (資料來源：Times Higher Education (THE) World University Rankings 2020).